The Integriti Security Controller (ISC) is a state of the art IP based security system controller with powerful embedded processors and extensive on-board memory capacity. The ISC controller runs on its own proprietary operating system delivering blistering hi-speed performance.
The modular nature of the controller and the Integriti system provides intrusion, access control and integrated solutions to suite a wide range of specifications, from small retail stores to large university campuses, hi-rise commercial buildings and entire global enterprises.
Integriti’s multi-controller architecture allows any number of ISC's to be combined within the Integriti software package to form a globally managed small, medium or enterprise sized system, where the entire network of controllers is managed as a whole. This architecture allows for an infinite number of Readers, Doors, Areas, Zone Inputs and Outputs.
The ISC is equipped with 16 Zone Inputs, 2 Auxiliary Relay Outputs, Power Supply, IP Ethernet Port, modem and internal & external siren outputs, and can be used both stand alone or expanded further via its UniBus and RS-485 Sub-LAN ports.
The flexible, modular design of the ISC's system parameters and Sub-Lan architecture allows a single standalone controller to be expanded to form a network of RS-485 expansion modules of up to 100,000 Users, 3,000 Zone Inputs, over 3,000 thousand Outputs, 250 Areas/Zone Partitions and over 1000 card readers and 240 Doors.
The ISC also offers a UniBus in-cabinet expansion interface where a variety of UniBus I/O and communications devices can be connected directly to the controller and housed within the same tamper protected enclosure.
**Concept Intelligent 2 and 4 Door Access Modules can be used in Integriti compatibility mode with a firmware update. Compatibility mode has limited offline functionality
- IP based Multi-Controller system architecture options
- 32 bit ARM CPU
- Ultra high speed proprietry operating system
- Ethernet on-board for:
- Connectivity to Integriti Software
- SkyTunnel® Cloud Services
- Integriti Mobile Smart Phone connectivity
- Automation Interface
- BMS / HVAC Integration
- EMS / Lift Access Control Integration
- 64 MB RAM
- 2GB Micro SD on-board
- Smart Card licensing system
- USB Master & Slave ports
- UniBus Peripheral Interface
- Remote connectivity via Web based Mobile Application
- Intelligent Power Control via Smart Fuses
- RS485 multi-drop Sub LAN (Up to 1.5 Kilometers)
- Backwardly compatible with most Concept LAN modules**
- Upgrade firmware in Controllers and new LAN modules via USB or remotely over the wire
- New easy "Plug & Play" in-cabinet UniBus for adding expansion and functionality
- Amazing, powerful Scripted Logic capability
- 16 Zone inputs on-board (expandable to 32)
- 2 Auxiliary outputs (relays - expandable to 32)
- Built in highly efficient low voltage power supply
- PSTN telephone dialler on-board
- Dedicated Port for Multipath-IP communications device
- Internal & External siren drivers on-board
- Dedicated watchdog output
- Optional Extras
Pair this product with:
Check items to add to the cart or select all
Inner Range Integriti - How to create smart buildings by taking your security and building management to the next level.
Inner Range Security and Access Control solutions are leaders in Global research development and deployment of enterprise class security and access control systems.
The Integriti Mobile App packs a powerful punch of accessibility and control for your Integriti security and access control system. With the tap of a finger this exciting App allows remote operation of your Integriti system from anywhere in the world!
- Product Images