The GWN7602 is a compact Wi-Fi access point designed for small businesses, homes, offices, hotels and more. It provides three 100Mb ports to provide IP phones, IPTV, computers and similar devices with ethernet while also providing an uplink Gigabit network port with PoE/PoE+ and PSE. The GWN7602 offers dual-band 2x2:2 MIMO technology and a sophisticated antenna design for ideal network throughput that supports up to 80 clients and a 100-meter coverage range. To ensure easy installation and management, the GWN7602 is supported by GWN. Cloud, Grandstream’s free cloud Wi-Fi management platform. The GWN7602 is the ideal Wi-Fi AP for voice-over-Wi-Fi deployments and offers a seamless connection with Grandstream’s Wi-Fi-capable voice and video IP phones. By including support for advanced QoS, low-latency real-time applications, mesh networks and captive portals, the GWN7602 is a wireless access point built for deployment scenarios with small to medium user density.
- 1.17Gbps aggregate wireless throughput, 1x Gigabit and 3x 100Mbit wireline speed
- Up to 100 meters coverage range • Self-power adaptation upon auto detection of PoE/PoE+ and PSE
- Anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures, unique security certificate/random default password per device
- Support up to 80 Wi-Fi client devices
- Advanced QoS to ensure real-time performance of low-latency applications Anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures.
NOTE: The GWN7602 does not have its own in-built controller and therefore they can only be managed via another GWN76XX Master AP (Except GWN7602), or through the GWN Management platforms for easy management and deployment.
Unit Dimension:135 x 115 x 30mm.
- Optional Extras
Pair this product with:
Check items to add to the cart or select all
- Product Images