The new T4000 Spark is a single SIM multipath communicator that provides support to those applications where a single SIM plan is required and there is no Vodafone service coverage. The T4000 Spark provides all of the features and functionality of the original T4000.
The T4000 signifies the next evolution in the Multipath-IP solution. Built from the ground up, the T4000 supersedes previous models and delivers unprecedented features never before seen within the security industry. Whilst the T4000 is incredibly sophisticated, its core strength focuses on ease of installation, ease of operation and low-cost security monitoring. The T4000 can even leverage Inner Range's SkyTunnel cloud based infrastructure for seamless IP connectivity and super-fast alarm reporting.
It features Dual 3G and Ethernet alarm transmission paths allowing simple connection of many brands of alarm panels.
The T4000 is capable of providing a communications path for upload/download programming of many popular alarm systems on the market when a PSTN line is not available at the installation site.
The T4000’s small footprint allows it to easily retrofit into existing alarm system cabinets or be housed in its own security cabinet with a backup battery.
- Single SIM (provides support to those applications where a single SIM plan is required and there is no Vodafone service coverage)
- Simple Plug and Play installation
- 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port for high-speed polling
- Configurable bi-directional polling from 10 seconds to 5 minutes to meet the requirements of Australian Standard AS2201.5
- Secure 128Bit AES encrypted data transmission
- Over-the-air upload/download to compatible alarm systems using modem dial up and serial pass-through methods
- Dialler Capture port to receive communications from any alarm panel equipped with a dialer and programmed to report Contact-ID
- High level integration with Inner Range Integriti & Concept systems
- Remote firmware update capability
- General purpose security inputs
- Relay output for control of external devices
- Remotely arm/disarm connected alarm system
- App that allows the end user to control their alarm system i.e. arm/disarm, auxiliary control and automation * Available on Google Play and web: https://skycommand.innerrange.com
- Alarm reporting using Contact-ID and IRFast with text formats
- Compact and versatile form factor
- Easy to read functional LED status display
- 12-24VDC supply voltage
- Battery backup capability (battery sold separately)
- When used with Inception it requires an Inception USB Lead SKU 22013
- Optional Extras
Pair this product with:
Check items to add to the cart or select all
- Product Images