multiCLASS SE® readers are part of HID Global's next generation access control platform and open ecosystem based on HID Global’s Secure Identity Object™ (SIO), a portable credential methodology and its Trusted Identity Platform™ (TIP) for advanced applications, mobility and heightened security.
The readers support the ever-expanding universe of multiple credential technologies for seamless migration and are field programmable for secure upgrades and extended lifecycle.
- Streamlined Migration - Support for 125 kHz HID Prox®, Indala®, AWID and EM4102 for seamless migration; field programmable for secure upgrades.
- Powerfully Secure - Ensures data authenticity and privacy through the multi-layered security beyond the card technology, providing added protection to identity data using SIOs.
- Technology-independent - Supports multiple technologies including iCLASS Seos™, iCLASS SE®, standard iCLASS®, MIFARE®, and MIFARE DESFires® EV1with custom data models.
- Adaptable - Interoperable with a growing range of technology environments and form factors including mobile devices via Seos.
- Standardized Communications - Open Supervised Device Protocol (OSDP) for secure, bidirectional communication.
With a focus on sustainability, multiCLASS SE readers include intelligent power management that reduces power consumption by as much as 75%. The readers are also built using recycled content, which contributes toward LEED building credits.
- Optional Extras
Pair this product with:
Check items to add to the cart or select all
- Additional Information
PinProx Reader No
- Product Images