The 351 Solenoid is a high pre-load lock which works on the failsafe operating principle making
it suitable for use on perimeter doors as well as escape doors. Glass door kits are available too.
- The locking prism is held in the locking position by means of spring power. When closing the door, the prism latches into the strike plate.
- Powering up the lock deadlocks the prism and the door is locked.
- Activation of the locking function can be restricted to the “Door shut” status, controlled via the door contact.
- The integrated armature contact (25V/I A) can be used for electronic monitoring of the locking status.
- System requirement: Swing door closer with adjustable closing power and closing speed for reliable positioning of the door leaf in the ready-to-lock status.
- Pre-load: 510 kg
- Holding force: 510 kg
- Rebate gap 3 mm (min. 2 mm, max.4.5 mm)
- 4 Adhesive spacers (each of 0.5mm thickness)
- Optional Extras
Pair this product with:
Check items to add to the cart or select all
Updates with Atlas – ASSA ABLOY 351 Lock Series
- Product Images