Designed and manufactured in Australia the Selector 3782EL is a high performance electric mortice lock for narrow stile hinged doors. Designed to meet the varying requirements of commercial applications, the lock is the ideal complement to high security access control systems and a great locking product to use with intercoms, keypads and key switches due to the intuitive operation of a locked or unlocked handle. These locks comply with building regulations for single action escape doors.
The 3782EL is a fully field configurable primary electric mortice lock providing significant benefit over previous models. The unique motor driven operation, high security monitoring capabilities and on board door status LEDs provides a significant advancement in the specification, distribution, installation and servicing of electric mortice locks.
- 23mm backset
- Variable voltage from 9 – 28VDC
- Simple in field selection of power to lock (fail secure) or open (fail safe)
- Full range of monitoring including Request to Exit (REX), Deadlatch, Door position, Key Override Monitoring (KOM) and locked status
- On board door status LEDs improves installation and reliability
- Unique functions for reader in / out applications which allows external side to fail securely while internal side fails safe allowing free egress
- Motor driven providing lower power usage in power to lock applications
- 3 wire control means the powercan be supplied independent tothe locking control signal makingthe lock less susceptible to issuesassociated with voltage drop across long wiring runs
- Supplied with short and long forend plates
- Additional Information
Lock Holding Force No Drive Bays No Environment No
- Product Images